- These superregulators provide a very stable operating voltage.
- They have been reviewed (measuring / listening tests) in LINEAR AUDIO vol 4. The review resulted in an author’s recommendation for these SSRs.
- The Sjöström Superregulator SSR02 (blue) provides stabilized positive DC and needs a supply of 3,5V lower (more negative) than its output.
- You may adjust the voltage by turning the golden knob on the blue multi-turn trimmer.
- Optimum result are seen when the SSRs is placed close to the consumerrails.
- If you do not place the SSRs close to the consumer: The SSR provide sense/feedback lines. Longer cable runs may profit from the sense lines of the SSR. For remote sensing, the tin jumpers J1&J2 must be open.