JFET based design by Nelson Pass.
For LXmini, LXsirius,LXmini+2, LXsirius+2, LXstudio.
Gain adjustment via 8 pots. Our tailored 3mm massive aluminum case with stainless steel frontplate allows adjustment by screwdriver (case closed)
Connect via XLR or RCA plugs.
The Analog Signal Processor ASP) receives music signals from your preamp or (CD-) player, processes the signals for downstream external power am
- bare stereo pcb (recommeded only for the advanced DIYer), ca 381mm x 203mm, or
- stereo pcb with ca 100 paired JFETs & corresponding bias resistors, other Cs and Rs, with or without 3mm massive aluminum case
- assembled and tested stereo pcb with 3mm aluminum case.
Number of required power amp channels:
4 power amp channels for LXmini®/LXsirius (eg two identical stereo amps)
6 power amp channels for LXmini®+2/LXsirius+2 (eg three identical stereo amps)
6 or 8 power amp channels for LXstudio (eg three or four identical stereo amps):
- If a power amplifier is able to drive 2Ohm loads (paralleled L26), 6 channels are sufficient.
- If a power amplifier requires minimum 4Ohm loads, each LXsub4 driver (4Ohms) will be supplied by its own amplifier channel.